The Shire of Mingenew (the Shire) invites tenders from suitably qualified and experienced contractors for building construction works at the Mingenew Tennis Club, Lot 110 (P240354) Bride Street, Mingenew WA 6522.
Tender specifications and all other documents can be obtained from this website.
Where a Tenderer believes they can provide a better value for money solution which delivers comparable outcomes, they are encouraged to submit an Alternative Tender.
Contact: Nils Hay, Shire of Mingenew
Phone: 08 9928 1102
All submissions must be made electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submissions must be lodged by 10:00am WST, Monday 4 July 2022. Late submissions will not be accepted.
Download a Tender
Please see below to download current tender packages.
The CEO is responsible for maintaining a tender register which is to include certain details of each tender such as a description of the goods and services sought, a copy of any notices issued in relation to the tender, a list of acceptable tenderers and the name of the successful tenderer.
- RFT1 21-22 Yandanooka NE Road Intersection
- RFT2 21-22 Grader
- RFT3 21-22 Mingenew Mullewa Road Shoulders
- RFT4 21-22 Mingenew Day Care Centre
- RFT5 21-22 Mingenew DRFA Works Package
- RFT6 21-22 Mingenew Railway Station Renovation
- RFT7 21-22 Prime Mover
- RFT8 21-22 Mingenew-Mullewa Rd Linemarking and RRPMs
- RFT9 21-22 Supply and Delivery of Prime Mover Truck