Community Assistance Scheme

Application Package CAS Download


Application for food permit Download


Application for hire of Autumn centre Download
Application to hire rec centre and new pavilion Download
Application for equipment hire Download
Application to hire community bus Download

Public Communications

To improve our public communication the Shire is currently in the process of updating people’s contact details on our SMS Servicing line and email services. We are aware that people prefer to receive SMS updates and/or emails for certain Shire activities. As such we would appreciate if you could tick those activities for which you would like to receive SMS updates and/or emails for in the form below. To ensure our database is accurate, please complete this even if you already receive SMS or email messaging.

Community Register Apply Online


Application for Private Works Download


Application for Independent Living Unit Apply Online Download


Burial Rights - What You Need to Know Download
Application for Burial (of Coffin) Download
Application for Burial (of Ashes) Download
Application for Funeral Directors Licence Download
Application for Monumental Works (part 1) Download
Application to Renew Right of Burial Download
Appllication to Reserve Cemetery Site Download

Community Register

Application for Independent Living Unit

  • Full NameAge 
    Add a new row
  • To be considered for the Independent Living Units applicants must be over the age of 55 and successful person(s) will be selected based on the information provided in their letters of submission.