Special Council Meeting – 15 March 2023
A Special Meeting of Council is to be held at 5:00pm on Wednesday, 15 March 2023 in the Council Chambers in accordance with Regulation 12(3) of the Local Government (Administration) Regulations 1996.
The purpose of this meeting will be to consider:
- The proposed rezoning of 18 (Lot 802) Nelson Pearse Street, Mingenew
- Tender exempt offers for the Yandanooka North East Road Intersection Construction
- The method for conducting the 2023 Local Government Elections
- Adoption of the Compliance Audit Return (CAR) 2022
- Motions for the 2023 ALGA National General Assembly
- The 2023 Budget Review
Agendas and Minutes of the meeting will be available from the Shire’s website at https://mingenew.wa.gov.au/council-agendas/.
Chief Executive Officer