The Shire of Mingenew community has been invited to take part in a state-wide collaboration.
This collaboration sees State Government and 139 Local Governments across Western Australia moving forward together. The study will gather and share baseline and informing data to help local communities like ours to recover and thrive following the COVID-19 outbreak in Australia.
- This study will provide direct benefit to our community.
- We will get robust data to share with you that lets us know how we’re coping, as a community.
- We will prioritise our key focus areas to decide on our next steps, together.
Importantly, we will be able to see how we’re going compared to other local governments – to share our experiences and to learn from one another.
- Where are we strong, and can help others?
- Where are we having challenges, and who can help us?
With limited resources available to conduct studies like this, we are grateful to the following organisations for providing funding and pro-bono support to make this possible.
- CATALYSE: Project Leader, Pro-bono supporter
- Department of Local Government, Sport and Cultural Industries: State Government Partner, Funding provider
- Local Government Professionals Australia WA: Industry Partner, Pro-bono supporter
Remarkable times call for remarkable collaboration. We are stronger when we work together.
This is where we need your help.
- Please complete a confidential MARKYT Community Resilience Scorecard by between 8 June and 3 July 2020. To care for the environment and manage costs, please consider submitting your response online. Estimated completion time = 6-7 minutes.
- Share with your family and friends. We’d like to hear from all residents aged 18+ years.
You can complete a scorecard online: www.research.net/r/MARKYT or contact or visit the Shire office to request a printed copy of the scorecard
If you have any questions about this study, please contact the Shire on 08 9928 1102 or email@example.com.< See More News